ch.UseTable add a NewLeaf table to any chart
This is experimental!
ch.UseTable PGt 200 80 200 50 'table2'
- PG any NewLeaf page containing at least one table
- xpos in chart co-ords unless ABS is set as the Note style
- ypos the same (this is where the top corner of the table goes headings and captions go above here)
- width the top edge of the table will be fitted to this. Table is self-scaled if not given.
- maxht additional constraint on the vertical dimension
- tablename defaults to table1 if not given. See
leaf.table.Name to set these explicitly.
Table may be transparent or shadowed default is just to blank the rectangle behind it.
See also ...
NoteStyle note style
Continue to: ch.WriteKey output key at given location
© Copyright Causeway Graphical Systems Ltd 2003